Professional learning courses
NESA provides accredited teachers with access to online professional learning courses on NESA Learning.
These include courses about the new NSW syllabuses as part of the NSW Curriculum Reform.
All completed professional learning courses about the new NSW syllabuses will contribute to teachers’ Accredited Professional Development hours.
Enrol in a course
Courses currently available for new NSW syllabuses:
- NSW Primary Curriculum (English and Mathematics K–2)
- Aboriginal Languages K–10
- Computing Technology 7–10
- Classical Languages K–10
- English 3–6
- English 7–10
- Enterprise Computing 11–12 and Computing Technology Life Skills 11–12
- Modern Languages K–10
- Mathematics 3–6
- Mathematics 7–10
- Software Engineering 11–12
Additional courses will become available as new syllabuses are released.